All Treat Farms has been working with Ontario Municipalities in organics processing since the early 1990’s. Our services include the processing of leaf and yard waste and source separated organics. All Treat Farms can assist municipalities with small pilot projects or large volume organics programs. Your organics are composted and made into high-quality and nutrient-rich compost. This compost can be used in your parks and gardens, or made available to residents in bulk or bagged quantities.
If organics diversion and reuse is part of your municipality’s objectives, All Treat Farms may be a part of your solution.
The following is a list of compostable materials that are acceptable at the All Treat Facility.
- Residential food waste
- House and garden plant waste
- Sawdust and wood shavings
- Soiled napkins, paper towels, tissues
- Damp and soiled newspaper and flyers
- Flour, sugar and potato bags (paper)
- Paper plates and cups (no polystyrene foam)
- Hot or cold ashes
- Personal hygiene products
- Rocks, bricks etc.
- Plastic bags
- Cigarette butts
- Metal, glass, plastic
- Textiles, leather, vinyl
- Other non-compostable waste